Saturday, January 28, 2006

Horsehead History: Super Bowl XII- Dallas 27, Denver 10


In a game that was over by the end of the First Quarter, Dallas lead 13-0 at Halftime and the closest Denver got was 10 points as the Cowboys beat the Broncos 27-10. Quarterback Craig Morton went just 4 for 15, for 39 yards and four interceptions. Other than this being the highest rated television event in history at the time, the first Super Bowl in a domed stadium, and the only Super Bowl with Co-MVPs (Harvey Martin and Randy White), this Super Bowl is seen as one of the more uneventful games in Super Bowl history.

Horsehead's Memories: I could not sleep at all the following night. I woke up crying several times and no good meal or burp would keep me from the emotions I could not control that night...I was four months old.



SuperBowl.com Recap

Box Score

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home