Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Derek's Bummer

Smokey and I in a pregame embrace for the cameraI had the pleasure (or displeasure depending on how you look at it) of watching Sunday's game in Royersford, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, not Pittsburgh, at my friend Vabilla's place. I watched the game with five Steelers fans who donned Steelers apparel to try to combat the power of The Horsehead.

Smokey, Myself, Krista, Steph and our host thrilled to have jersey-clad idiots staying at his home for a few extra hoursWhile I had the backing of my friend Paul, who wore his Redskins 24 jersey for now Bronco Champ Bailey, the Broncos were as dominated on the field as I was at Vabilla's. Of course you know, the Broncos lost 34-17.

In case you can't tell this was taken during the game My friends were classy throughout saying how their excitement was tempered only by my sadness. That makes it easier to root for Pittsburgh in Super Bowl XL. Good Luck Steelers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home